Kids are unpredictable. It would appear that the instant you put that temporary tattoo on their arm or leg, they are eager to have it removed as soon as possible. To our relief, there are a number of tattoo removal techniques that are suitable for use on children and do not involve the use of tears.
If you have children, you almost certainly have baby wipes in your bathroom. If you’ve just put in the tattoo but your child is already sick of it, you should use wipes. They performed incredibly well in this situation. To carry out this procedure:
- Bring a few baby wipes (the brand doesn’t matter).
- Rub the tattoo in a circular motion until it starts to come apart.
The use of Scotch tape is yet another quick and easy option that involves very little to no work when it comes to freshly applied temporary tattoos. Tape is required for this approach, and the stickier it is, the better it will work.
- Get yourself a few inches worth of transparent tape. In order to avoid irritating the skin, you should aim to make it around the same size as the tattoo.
- Apply pressure on the tattoo with the tape, then gradually lift it up. You’ll find that the tattoo is exposed once you apply the tape.
- Continue following these steps until the tattoo is completely gone.
- It’s possible that this will require a couple of pieces of tape.
The use of hair spray is another kid-friendly and quick method that may be used to remove a temporary tattoo from a child. This technique is applicable to ink that has either recently been applied or that has been there for some time. You’ll need the following items to complete this method:
- Hair spray (the more alcohol the better).
- Soap and water.
- The tattoo should be sprayed with hair spray.
- Wait a few minutes for the hair spray to dry before styling your hair. In some cases, children even enjoy it when you blow on it to speed up the drying process or have them flap their arms or legs in order to do the activity.
- To remove the tattoo, rub it off gently with the cloth.
- You may get rid of any remaining hair spray with the help of soap and water.
Note: Those who have skin that is easily irritated should probably avoid using this procedure. Never attempt to use this approach for a tattoo that is located on your face. There is an unacceptable possibility that it will get into a child’s eyes.
Baby Oil or Coconut Oil
Baby oil or coconut oil is another certain method that can be used to remove older temporary tattoos that are flaking. You might also use a moisturizer that contains one of these oils to help your skin. To apply the oil, you are going to need a cotton swab or a cloth in addition to the baby oil or coconut oil that you bought.
- Soak the cloth or swab in the oil as much as possible.
- Maintaining a light amount of pressure, keep the cotton on the skin so that it can seep into the tattoo and split the membrane apart.
- After roughly a minute has passed, begin to break apart the tattoo by using gentle circular motions.
- Always be careful not to scrub the skin; doing so might irritate the surface of the skin and should be avoided at all costs.
Rubinating alcohol is frequently used as a method for removing temporary tattoos. Be careful, though, because if you have any cuts or scrapes on your skin, this one could cause a little bit of discomfort.
- Soak a cotton ball or piece of cloth in the alcohol. You want it to be dripping with moisture. Although you don’t want it to run, there should be a significant amount that is soaked up.
- Put the swab on the tattoo and rub it in a circular motion. It shouldn’t take long for the alcohol to remove the tattoo.
Makeup remover is yet another approach that is safe for use on children and is readily available to you. You have the option of using either a liquid or a cream remover. On the other hand, it is rather simpler to allow the cream to sit on top of the temporary tattoo.
- Apply the makeup remover to the tattoo by rubbing it in with either a cloth or your finger.
- Allow it to sit on the tattoo for approximately one minute, just like you did with the oil.
- It ought to be possible for you to remove the tattoo by rubbing it with a fresh towel.
- This approach is particularly effective for tattoos that are located on the face.
Making Kids Happy
Kids absolutely adore getting temporary tattoos. In addition to that, they adore switching up their temporary tattoos. In addition to that, if it has even the slightest hint of peeling, it needs to be removed immediately. Temporary tattoos can be removed with a number of easy-to-find methods and supplies that can be used at home.
Read Also: Ten Simple and Unique Mini Tattoo Designs