Breast cancer is a dangerous disease that ranks second in prevalence among oncological diseases.
The disease itself cancer is very dangerous because so far no specific methods of dealing with it have been identified. Very often, neither medicines, nor all kinds of procedures, nor specialized equipment help. After all, absolutely all methods of solution are individual. Suspecting that they have such a dangerous disease, women feel fear that there is a possibility of breast loss. Of course, absolutely everyone puts off going to the doctor to the last to avoid hearing such terrible news. Such actions are the main mistake. Today, such a disease is treated in the early stages, but it is not necessary to remove organs.
The main causes of breast cancer
- Age-related changes. With age, absolutely every girl changes externally and physically. The development of the mammary glands begins literally from the earliest years. Of course, in some situations, age-related changes in a girl are not the norm. It is with their active distribution that this problem sometimes appears.
- Obesity. Obesity is the main cause of the development of a huge number of diseases. An excess amount of fat cells in the body is always a huge stress, which is the main symptom of the development of many problems.
- Later, the first birth. Absolutely everything should happen in a timely manner, in some situations when girls decide on late bearing and childbirth. Their body experiences tremendous stress, the very process of childbirth and pregnancy itself is always stress. It is much easier for a young body to go through such a test than for girls over the age of 35. Also, the reason for the development of breast cancer can be the absence of childbirth at all.
- Long-term use of steroids or oral contraceptives. Steroids and oral contraceptives are an excellent method of contraception, but in order for this method to really work and be considered safe, you need to consult with specialists. Experts will always tell you the approximate period of using these drugs, which will not cause any health problems. This advice should be followed under all circumstances.
- Electromagnetic irradiation
- Alcohol abuse
- Multiple abortions. Abortion for the female body is more stressful than the process of pregnancy and childbirth. Literally, the girl’s body begins to prepare for the stages of gestation from the very first seconds of conception, therefore, when the abortion procedure itself takes place, the body rebuilds for a rather long time and it is in such situations that it can undergo the development of more dangerous diseases.