It refers to the endometrial tissue running beyond the uterine cavity, but it can not be excreted normally, and is affected by each menstrual cycle and hormones, and continues to proliferate and bleed in other tissues. Causes inflammatory reactions, menstrual pain, abdominal pain, painful sexual behavior, and even the formation of adhesion and tissue damage, is a common female disease.
2. Occurrence location:
(1) Common pelvic peritoneal parts, such as sacral ligament, wide ligament, uterine rectal depression, posterior wall of uterus, fallopian tube. If it occurs in the ovaries, it is commonly known as chocolate cysts.
(2) It may also occur in the small intestine, large intestine, cecum, ureter, bladder, cervix, vagina, vulva, abdominal wall wound, lung, trachea, brain, liver, navel and so on.
3. Clinical symptoms:
● Medical pain
● excessive menstrual bleeding
● Sexual behavior pain
● chronic abdominal pain
● constipation, diarrhea or bloating
● Premenstrual discomfort or spotted bleeding
● Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
● Gonadotropin release analog (GnRHa)
● High treatment
● Hormonal contraceptive device