What is the beginning of puberty? What are the physical characteristics?
Adolescence is a stage for young girls to enter the women’s stage. The most obvious characteristics of this period are:
- The chest begins to develop and the day is getting bigger and rounder
- Beginning with pubic hair and pubic hair
- Menstrual cramps
After the onset of puberty, in addition to changes in the appearance of the body, it also means that the ovaries have sufficient capacity to form mature eggs and endometrial tissues. Many girls see menstruation for the first time, and they should all be busy with their problems. If you can thoroughly understand the mystery of your body structure, I believe that you can calm many uneasy feelings.
How is menstruation produced?
The formation of menstruation is due to the metabolism of the endometrium. The main function of the uterus is for the development of the embryo. When there is no implantation of the fertilized egg, the endometrial tissue will collapse when the time is up, and the menstruation will be formed through the vagina.
How long does each menstruation last?
The first day of menstruation begins the day before the start of the next menstrual period. It is called a menstrual cycle. Usually, the menstrual cycle is between 25-32 days, and the monthly menstrual day averages 5-7 days. From the puberty of women to the end of menopause, it spans decades.
Why is the physiological cycle divided into follicular phase, ovulation phase, and luteal phase?
The physiological cycle is mainly affected by female hormones (mainly estrogen and lutein), which can be divided into menstrual period, follicular phase, ovulation period and luteal phase every month, and the dominant hormones in each stage are different.
What should I pay special attention to when menstruation comes?
- Try not to eat cold food or drink
- Maintain a normal lifestyle, stay up all night, and maintain a happy mood.
- Avoid intense exercise.
- Use a shower instead of a bath during the physiology period.
- The hygiene items should be replaced regularly, regardless of the amount of traffic.
Should I choose a sanitary napkin or a tampon?
When the physiological period comes, ladies can choose the most suitable hygiene products according to their needs.
What are the characteristics of an abnormal menstrual cycle?
Girls who have just reported on the initial report may have unstable menstrual cycles. This is normal and will gradually stabilize. However, if menstruation has always been disordered, then it is necessary to pay special attention to it. It may be caused by certain internal diseases. The best way is to seek medical treatment and further examination.
- The menstrual flow is too much or too little, or the time is too long or too short (more than seven days, less than 2 days).
- Menstruation comes with abdominal pain, and even severe cases may cause dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, burnout, and headache.